Way2Call

MLNetCallerID supports the NetCallerID hardware and sends CallerID data to MLCallerID plugin. MLCallerID3 uses a database to store your call data. MLPhoneBook is a MainLobby view to your Outlook contacts list. MLPhoneDialer allows for dialing of a phone number for you.
ssawyer

Way2Call

Postby ssawyer » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:56 am

I am using the Way2call through Homeseer. Currently all CID information is sent to ML. I want to be able to select a phone number through ML and have it send the number to Homeseer to dial the way2call modem.

DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:33 am

And how would you do that in Homeseer?
The answer to how to do that in MainLobby is to trigger the method in which you would do that in Homeseer.

ssawyer

Postby ssawyer » Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:39 am

I will post this question on their forum, as I know it can be done, from the homeseer phone book on the web control, but not how to do it.

ssawyer

Postby ssawyer » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:57 pm

Here is what I found to work. First, in homeseer, create a virtual device such as P99. Next, create a manual event that points to the following script and save it as a txt file in the script folder in homeseer.

Dim number
number=hs.DeviceString ("P99")
hsp.linedial 1,number,False,True

Now for MainLobby. I used the MLPhonebook plugin to import Outlook information into MainLobby's 0019_phonebook.mls scene. On the button for each phone number listed for the currently displayed home number, I entered the following macro:

MLServeCmd.Macro|MLHSPlugin|HS_SetDeviceString:P99~{{mlphonebook_current_hometelephone}}!MLHSPlugin|HS_TriggerEvent:DialPhone

The following for work number:

MLServeCmd.Macro|MLHSPlugin|HS_SetDeviceString:P99~{{mlphonebook_current_businesstelephone}}!MLHSPlugin|HS_TriggerEvent:DialPhone

And this for Cell phones:

MLServeCmd.Macro|MLHSPlugin|HS_SetDeviceString:P99~{{mlphonebook_current_mobiletelephone}}!MLHSPlugin|HS_TriggerEvent:DialPhone

This will send the selected number through the homeseer phone plugin and dial it. I use the Way2Call but, from other posts on the differnt forums, hsp.linedial command should operate any modem that the homeseer phone plugin will work with.

Return to “Phone Support”