Automating Call Forwarding

MLNetCallerID supports the NetCallerID hardware and sends CallerID data to MLCallerID plugin. MLCallerID3 uses a database to store your call data. MLPhoneBook is a MainLobby view to your Outlook contacts list. MLPhoneDialer allows for dialing of a phone number for you.
Ranger Home Automation
Expert
Expert

Automating Call Forwarding

Postby Ranger Home Automation » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:12 pm

I am consistanly forgeting to forward my phone. is there a way to automate that? it would be GREAT and very useful. Hopefully to others as well.

how could that possibly be done? I foresee a use even as a macro tied to setting an alarm to "away". But, any automation would be a plus!

possible?

ps. I did a search for "call forwarding" but came up zero so hopefully its not been ask before.

DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:59 pm

How do you call forward today? Do you push a sequence of buttons on the phone? If so, that can be done with the MLPhoneDialer plugin that hasn't been released to beta yet. But, it has existed for quite a while. Requires a modem to make the outbound call.

Ranger Home Automation
Expert
Expert

Postby Ranger Home Automation » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:39 pm

thats what i figured, it could be done. bummer on the modem!!! theres got to be a way to dial out thru an alarm panel somehow.

ok, so another peak at future products. slowly we gettin more and more info.

dare i ask a date? nawwwwwww! :)

Return to “Phone Support”