Finally back to trying to make this work better.
I noticed delays in the past - three rings before getting a message on the screen and such - but figured it'd go away once I cleaned up my "programming" on it.
No such luck.
- 4/2/2007 8:16:21 PM Processing 3500-1 MLServeCMD.MLCallerID|SendCid:KEYES DIANA~949xxxxxxx
4/2/2007 8:16:26 PM Processing 3500-1 MLServeCmd.SetVariable|MLCallerID_TempNameNumber~Testing from Line Two: 949xxxxxxx
Every time. Five seconds.
I've got the NetCallerID. As you can see above, it's getting the call immediately, but it takes five seconds before it sends the MLServeCmd that's meaningful to me. The shortest time I've seen between the two is four seconds.
I get the same as above whether in information or verbose mode.
The above is a stripped down command: just a variable... nothing more.
It's ain't working for the missus.