CID TRUNCATED

MLNetCallerID supports the NetCallerID hardware and sends CallerID data to MLCallerID plugin. MLCallerID3 uses a database to store your call data. MLPhoneBook is a MainLobby view to your Outlook contacts list. MLPhoneDialer allows for dialing of a phone number for you.
bmalarky

CID TRUNCATED

Postby bmalarky » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:14 pm

I'm new to Main Lobby and have been setting up the MLCallerID plug-in and am running across a little problem and was hoping somebody has seen it before. I have a Vista Ultimate (32 bit) with a Agere Systems PCI-SV92PP Soft Modem. The problem is when I call the line using my cell phone, the first 2 numbers of the phone and the first 2 letters of the caller name are truncated from the call log (and the variables). The same happens from a land line.

When I turn on COMM Logging I get the following which I believe is correct;
: RING
: DATE=0402
: TIME=1900
: NAME=WIRELESS CALLER
: NMBR=0123456789
: RING

Next when I check the call log I get;

4/2/2007
6:59:31 PM
RELESS CALLER
( 2) 3456789

If I use the test command from the Aliases it populates with the correct name and number.

I have MLServer 3.0.251 and MLCallerID 3.0.219.

I looked at the MDB file and it is OK, I can't find a MLCallerID .ini file to make adjustments to, I'm at a loss.

Any thoughts? :?

corlessm

I also have the same problem

Postby corlessm » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:41 am

Has anyone found a fix for this bug?
Mark

corlessm

Postby corlessm » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:53 am

Problem seems to be related to the Modem, when I exchange the modem over for a different card (shown in link) it works fine.

http://www.homeautomatedliving.com/shop/halpci.shtml
Mark

Return to “Phone Support”