MLCallerID Log

MLNetCallerID supports the NetCallerID hardware and sends CallerID data to MLCallerID plugin. MLCallerID3 uses a database to store your call data. MLPhoneBook is a MainLobby view to your Outlook contacts list. MLPhoneDialer allows for dialing of a phone number for you.
bobmre

MLCallerID Log

Postby bobmre » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:20 pm

I have been setting up my MainLobby screens for MLCallerID and have noticed a major problem on my machines. I would appreciate it if anyone could try to duplicate the problem. If I go to the Server and look at the Call Log in MLCallerID it will show me 5 calls. Then I go to the MainLobby scene which contains buttons the have MLCallerID|Next and MLCallerID|Previous commands. Every time I click on either one of the buttons it duplicates the calls in the Log file on the Server. So, if I click on either button and go back to the Server and look at the Log file, it appears to have appended duplicates of all the calls in the Log File. I looked at the Access DB and it only contains the 5 original calls. If I reset the Server then the Log File only shows the original 5 calls.

DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:22 pm

Make sure you are using latest version of mlserver and the mlcallerid plugin (and all other).

bobmre

Postby bobmre » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:25 pm

All of my plugins are the latest versions. MainLobby is the latest version. The only one that is not the latest is MLServer. I am running .250 and I saw a .251, but I was waiting to see if a fix came out for the Server not responding.

Buy the way, that was a fast response. 2 minutes.

DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:37 pm

Not seeing that result.
Here is the command I am sending
MLServeCmd.MLCallerID|Previous
v 3.0.219 of MLCallerID plugin on MLServer 3.0.251
The database name is CallerIDv3.mdb with this version plugin.

bobmre

Postby bobmre » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:56 am

Could you try the MLServeCmd.MLCallerID|Next command.

Return to “Phone Support”