MLPhoneDialer Plugin

MLNetCallerID supports the NetCallerID hardware and sends CallerID data to MLCallerID plugin. MLCallerID3 uses a database to store your call data. MLPhoneBook is a MainLobby view to your Outlook contacts list. MLPhoneDialer allows for dialing of a phone number for you.

What phone service do you use?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:23 am

Traditional Phone Company
45%
No votes
Vonage
23%
Other (post a message with what company)
9%
Traditional Phone Company plus Skype
14%
Traditional Phone Company plus Vonage
5%
Traditional Phone Company plus Other
5%

Total votes: 22

colhemm

Postby colhemm » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:51 pm

Hi David, I've created all of the telephone keypad with Button0015m to Buttopn0015u and MLPhoneDialer|Dial~1 to MLPhoneDialer|Dial~9 in the MLServeCmd and it works well, so how would i use the SetVariable would i use it before or after (MLPhoneDialer|Dial~1) and could you give me an example that i could copy and past it into my MLServerCmd.

Colin

colhemm

Postby colhemm » Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:51 pm

I think I've got it now, MLServecmd.Macro|MLPhoneDialer|Dial~1!SetVariable|KeyboardText~{{KeyboardText}}1. this is working for me so i hope its ok.

But now I've got a new problem, when i make a call the Mic will not work, i can hear the caller but they cant hear me, I have tried other modem phone software and they all work fine so its only the MLPhoneDialer thats having the problem picking up the Mic

Colin
Last edited by colhemm on Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

colhemm

Postby colhemm » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:36 pm

Hi David, Thanks for the help so fare its really got me going but i still cant get my Mic to work with the plug-in, so have you got any ideas what i can do.

Colin

kirkfrey
Expert
Expert

Postby kirkfrey » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:49 pm

ricks wrote:So the obvious question is... can these plugins be combined into one? MLCallerID is great but it doesn't allow user interaction without opening the plugin. MLPhoneBook is great but it doesn't interact with MLCallerID. MLPhoneDialer is great but you can't use it with MLCallerID.

All related but don't play well together. Sure would be nice if Cinemar had a comprehensive telephone plugin. :D

Hear Hear! I would really like to see them combined so that it can all be done with one modem!
Kirk

Just trying to figure it out...

Return to “Phone Support”