Played last and continue from

Please post general questions about DVDLobby here
chuck99z28
Intermediate
Intermediate

Played last and continue from

Postby chuck99z28 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:06 am

I was wondering if there were some features I don't yet know about. Or if it is possible.

When I watch a series of episodes, I always lose track of which episode I last watched. Is there a marking when looking at a list of "discs" for a series that would show the ones I've seen and the ones I haven't?

Also, Is there a way to restart a show were last paused/stopped. For example, I'm watching a movie and stop to go do something else. Can I restart at the same place in the movie, after killing the player?

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Played last and continue from

Postby CinemarDave » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:07 am

When I watch a series of episodes, I always lose track of which episode I last watched. Is there a marking when looking at a list of "discs" for a series that would show the ones I've seen and the ones I haven't?

We are tracking when a movie or episode gets watched by logging the date and time that it was watched. I could expose this as a "watched" flag in the next update. Nothing like that exists today.

Also, Is there a way to restart a show were last paused/stopped. For example, I'm watching a movie and stop to go do something else. Can I restart at the same place in the movie, after killing the player?

Not at this time. We are not tracking where you left off. Although that is an interesting feature to add.

chuck99z28
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Played last and continue from

Postby chuck99z28 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:54 pm

Thanks Dave,
If it isn't too much effort, a watched flag per dis would be sweet. I could just put a little check on the scene to show which ones I've seen.

Chuck

Return to “DVDLobby Questions & Answers”