Errors when importing movies

Please post general questions about DVDLobby here
albright_family
Intermediate
Intermediate

Errors when importing movies

Postby albright_family » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:12 pm

I am currently trying to import movies into my FINALLY rebuilt MLServer. I have, so far, only 340 movies ripped to my 2tb external drive. When I am trying to import the files (ripped in folder method without compression) on my HTPC, I get the following error message "ImportFolder - Error at line #60 - Method '~' of object '~' failed".

What does this mean? How do I correct it?

albright_family
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Errors when importing movies

Postby albright_family » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:27 pm

Okay so I was able to get it to work but I had to directly go to the folder where the movie was stored. IE. Here is the path to Batmen Begins:
"\\moviespc\dvd_drive_1\BATMEN_BEGINS\Video_TS\VTS_01_0.ifo"

How do I get the Content manager to import all of the movies without selecting the folder for each one. (or do I need to move the files out of the Video_TS folder, a task I really do not want to have to do, as I have a lot of movies already burned).

thanks

albright_family
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Errors when importing movies

Postby albright_family » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:37 pm

Okay I figured out how to do it. As it turns out the folder import feature DOES NOT work off of direct root imports or root network imports. I moved a few movies into a new folder 'movies' and then pointed content manager to that folder and it added them without any problems. IE, I cannot directly do a folder search off of "\\moviespc\dvd_drive_1\" or off of the M: drive (a mapped drive letter to the network address.)

Hmmm, I think I found an error in 3.9 of DVDLobby

Return to “DVDLobby Questions & Answers”