Launching DVDLobby

Please post general questions about DVDLobby here
Mike

Launching DVDLobby

Postby Mike » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:27 am

Okay, I am prepared to feel stupid here but I have looked through this forum, the Wiki, etc and am coming up empty.

I started my MainLobby installation fresh on a new system, or at least I thought I had. I have the DVDLobby app set up under MLServer, have configured the PowerDVD plugin, Content Manager seems to be working fine, etc.

What I can't figure out is... how do I actually launch DVD Lobby? When I launch MainLobby it goes into a scene that I must have accidentally set as the default. I've browsed all the .MLS files in the Cinemar folders and for the life of me I can't figure out how to actually start up DVDLobby.

Thanks.

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Launching DVDLobby

Postby CinemarDave » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:36 pm

Make sure your content folder is set to the V4 sample scenes 4x3 folder. If you want to open DVDLobby directly set your start page to the Movies\Movies_Main.mls file.

Mike

Postby Mike » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:03 pm

Didn't even think to look in 4x3 since I'm using a 1080p display. Thank you!

Mike

Postby Mike » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:33 am

I have a 1920x1080 HDTV display. Can't figure out where the appropriate Movies_Main file and corresponding content folder would be? By messing around with settings I can get the 4x3 scene to look "okay", but obviously stretched.

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:51 am

The sample scenes contains a V4_16x9 content folder. Set this folder as your content folder and then use the Movies_Thumbs_Browse.mls file as the start scene.

For a really impressing 16x9 experience install the Fan Art Library 0027. When you do that use Cinemar\Content\0027\RemoteControl as the content folder. Use the same Movies_Thumbs_Browse.mls file as the starting scene.

Return to “DVDLobby Questions & Answers”