DVDLobby 3.90.x Questions

Please post general questions about DVDLobby here
CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: DVDLobby 3.90.x Questions

Postby CinemarDave » Mon May 17, 2010 7:15 pm

Tim - If you set up a LogMeIn account and allow me to remote into your system I'll turn the feature back on and watch the process. In order to know if I'm making success you'd also have to provide me a list of the titles in your changer so that I can know if what I'm finding is close to what yo have. Is this doable?

pendlet

Postby pendlet » Mon May 17, 2010 7:23 pm

Yes this is doable. I will get a list of my movies and setup a logmein account. I will pm you with the info tomorrow. You will need to know what disc is in what slot in order to tell if it is finding the right disc correct?

Thanks
Tim

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Mon May 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Correct

donburkard
Expert
Expert

Postby donburkard » Mon May 17, 2010 9:15 pm

all this time i havent actually launched a movie from dvdlobby. How do i do it? i copied the powerdvd command from the plugin to the play button and it launches powerdvd instantly which is awsome cause it used to take a few seconds, but all of my dvds are .iso's. What happened to that little box in the plugin that let me select deamon tools? i need that. dont i?
Hooked on HighDef

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Mon May 17, 2010 9:51 pm

The configuration of Daemon tools has always be done in the agents for the various players never in the DVDLobby plugin. Look in the PowerDVD agent.

AVDCORPNY
Expert
Expert

Postby AVDCORPNY » Tue May 18, 2010 5:48 pm

In the old version I was able to have the cover show what was playing by activeplayer , is the a command or variable the is can used to do this. lalso after import 375 data base was missing dvd that had more then one disc. louis

rtarver

Postby rtarver » Thu May 27, 2010 10:47 pm

OK, am I just getting old and senile? I just purchased the 3.9 upgrade which seemed to imply that there were new 0028 library scenes to handle all the new functionality. I haven't received my license string yet, so cant request my activation codes but am running under my 30 trial license. My question is: how do I go about downloading the updated 0028 library scenes? When I try from the installer I get the error that I must log into cinemar and download from there. I thought that was old school and we were no longer doing it that way? I purchased 0028 about a year ago but even so, it doesn't show up in the web download page.

Thoughts?

Helpless in Seattle... just kidding

Russ

Update.. must just be old. I figured out where the downloads tab was in the shopping cart and the rest was easy.
Warp Speed now, and don't give me
any of that dilithium crystal crap!!!

sonypoolplr
Is there life beyond Cinemar?
Is there life beyond Cinemar?

Postby sonypoolplr » Fri May 28, 2010 5:53 am

You can go here:

https://www.cinemarsolutions.com/scart/ ... ?l=account

Then after you go in, goto the Downloads tab and then redownload the 0028 scenes.

donburkard
Expert
Expert

Postby donburkard » Mon May 31, 2010 6:30 pm

Can someone help me get this up and running. I only have 7 days on my trial and im not buying it if i cant use it. I have installed all the latest stuff. mainlobby, dvdlobby pluggin Although the servers telling me that the latest is 3.75.520 and i am running 3.90.226. When i go in to mainlobby choose media>movies it puts me in the new interface (which of course is beautiful). If say i want to watch Gladiator i use the slider on top and slide it on over to G. NO! it whips right back to the first page of A for some reason. it doesnt even go to the # tab. It says its on the # tab but all i see is the first page of A. ok, well, i gues i can live with that. Wait, no i cant. my wifes head will explode. The next and previous buttons work fine so for now ill just push next 43 times to get to gladiator. when i get to the g's i select gladiator and it goes to the movies_console_details_page. when i hit the play movie button it goes to the movies_console_play (which i really dont get the point of having the extra scene). I push play and powerdvd launches in lightning speed..... but the file never mounts in deamon tools. What am i missing? in the pdvd agent its set as the right location, device #0, drive letter F:, and launch delay 5 seconds.All the same as it was in the old dvdlobby. Where am i going wrong? is there something im missing in the pluggin, where i have to add a command to each iso file to tell it to mount it with dt? all the files on my severs have the little dt icon. if i double click any of them they automount and powerdvd launches and plays them fine.

thanks for any info you can give
Hooked on HighDef

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Mon May 31, 2010 6:41 pm

If you have the movie Aeon Flux rename it to Aeon instead of the Æon that is in the database. This will confuse the slider. MLInstaller is not showing you the latest versions probably because Update on load is not selected.

However the easiest way to get you up an running is for me to spend 10 minutes on your sever checking the configuration. Send me your LogMeIn information.

donburkard
Expert
Expert

Postby donburkard » Mon May 31, 2010 8:32 pm

Just in case any of you where wondering... Yes Dave is superhuman.Image
Hooked on HighDef

Texsun

Error at line #260 - Invalid use of Null

Postby Texsun » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:11 pm

Hi, I get this error each time I try to import my 3.75 database. It worked fine under 3.75. Unfortunately, it's only imported about a quarter of the movies. Any ideas to correct this? Thanks

donburkard
Expert
Expert

Postby donburkard » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:36 pm

What is the error? Dave may be superhuman but he is not clairvoyant :shock: :lol:
Hooked on HighDef

Texsun

Postby Texsun » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:35 am

donburkard wrote:What is the error? Dave may be superhuman but he is not clairvoyant :shock: :lol:

It's in the post topic line: "Invalid use of Null"

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:22 am

The first part of that message should have the name of the procedure that generated the error. What was it? What this means is that you have an empty entry in one of your database fields and that the plugin never expected to see that field empty. Once I know what procedure it is I will know the database field.

Return to “DVDLobby Questions & Answers”